Become a Retail Supporter
Organisations that retail or distribute FSC certified products to final end users of the products are eligible to become retail supporters of FSC Australia. Retail supporters are able to use the FSC label to promote FSC certified products in their stores without becoming FSC certified.
- must have a commitment to FSC and its values of openness, transparency and responsible use of the world's resources
- are only allowed promotional use of the FSC label
- must register with FSC Australia's trademark license program and obtain pre-approval for each use of the FSC label
- must comply with the relevant FSC trademark standard
Benefits for retail supporters
In return for the support provided to the organization by our retail supporters and members, FSC Australia will also extend the following membership benefits to retail supporters:
- Enhance your access to the growing domestic and international market in responsible wood products and products sourced from FSC certified forests
- Access to the FSC trademark portal and online marketing toolkit
- Receive regular updates on events and developments in the FSC system in Australia and overseas
- Acknowledgement in FSC general publications including the FSC Australia website and newsletter
- Referral of potential customers to members and retail supporters wherever available
We evaluate all proposals carefully to avoid any potential or actual conflict of interest.
See an up-to-date list of our retail supporters.
FSC Australia Retail Supporters
If you would like to join us as a Retail Supporter, please print, fill in and email the below form to firstname.lastname@example.org