Thursday, 04 May 2017
2017 Annual General Meeting
Join us for our 11th AGM
Members and Stakeholders are invited to attend our Annual General Meeting and participate in the governance of the organisation, to be held Thursday the 25th May 2017 from 10am to 4pm. Entry is Free.
Please note the location has been updated, now to be held at Royal Melbourne Yacht Squadron, Pier Rd, St Kilda VIC 3182. to be held
This year’s AGM will include:
- Launch of the FSC Australia Reconciliation Action Plan
- Review of 2016 achievements and highlights
- CEO, Bill Royce, Introduction
- Special Resolutions
- General Assembly Discussion
Updates will also be provided to Members on the progress of:
- The National Standard
- Controlled Wood National Risk Assesment
Formal registration of attendance opens from 10:00am-10.30am ahead of an 11am start.
In order to vote, members must be fully paid members of Responsible Forest Management Australia Ltd (FSC Australia).
We ask that you RSVP for catering purposes.
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/11th-annual-genera […]
Attached below are the key documents for our AGM.
- AGM Agenda
- Minutes of 2016 AGM
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2016 Audited Financial Statements
- Nominations for Directors
- Proxy Form