Wednesday, 04 May 2022
FSC Australia Annual General Meeting 2022
We are excited to announce that this year, FSC Australia’s AGM is to be held in the Rainforest Room at the Melbourne Zoo on the 26th of May.
We invite our members to come along and participate in-person or via our Zoom link, to unpack the challenges and identify solutions for responsible forest management and the future direction of FSC ANZ.
Highlights to look forward to on the day include:
- Welcome to country.
- Session 1: Stop plastic pollution: Driving innovation through supply chains.
- AGM Business: Chair of FSC Australia Mark Annandale.
- Walking lunch with Bunji Catering.
- Session 2: Exploring the potential of Ecosystem Services: Carbon market integrity, Indigenous oversight and the benefits of biodiversity.
- Results of the voting.
- Forecasting the Future: Deputy Chair of FSC Australia, Matt Crapp.
- Network drinks & nibbles.
We look forward to seeing you all in-person or via Zoom on this exciting day!