Wednesday, 28 October 2020
FSC consultants, call for submissions
FSC consultants with a proven track record in FSC auditing can submit their business for listing on the FSC Australia website
FSC Australia are seeking submissions from experienced FSC consultants who wish to be listed on our website as a reference for businesses seeking assistance preparing for FSC forest management, chain of custody, and controlled wood audits.
We are seeking consultants who meet the following criteria:
- Paid individual member of FSC Australia
- Possess an FSC Lead Auditor certificate (FM Lead Auditor for FM, CoC Lead Auditor for CoC, and CoC + Controlled Wood for Controlled Wood)
- Have at least 3 years experience in general management system and/or business systems consulting
- Have experience carrying out audits against FSC standards, minimum 10 audits for CoC/CW and 5 audits for FM, OR
- Have managed an FSC CoC FM system as an employee or contractor for 3 years and successfully completed the FSC International Trademark course
Submissions must include the following
- FSC Lead Auditor Certificate
- FSC Trademark Course completion certificate
- one letter of reference endorsing FSC auditing work
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be listed in our consultant directory, please email your details, accompanied by copies of the required documentation to FSC Australia.